Personal Assistance Coordination
Providing the Best Personal In-Home Help & Care with Our Listed Professional Partners!
Progressive Personal Assistance that Matters.
It’s very often the case that a person’s health, safety, and comfort at home is less about medication, nursing, and therapy and more about competent assistance with the daily tasks that affect health.
Progressive Home Health Agency creates customized care plans that focus specifically on non-medical, daily support for retirees, disabled adults, or people with dementia.
Progressive’s Personal Assistance Services can be instrumental in protecting an adult’s independence and quality of life while helping people avoid nursing homes and other institutionalization.
Questions? We’re Happy to Help!
Our trained home health and personal care assistants, and certified nursing assistants visit the homes of clients in metropolitan Houston for hours each day. There they provide support for activities of daily living such as:
- Laundry, cleaning, dishes
- Meal preparation, feeding
- Medication reminders
- Pharmacy pickups
- Monitoring vital signs
- Bathing, skin care
- Grooming, dressing
- Assistance with walking
- Help with getting in and out of chairs
- and more
At Progressive Home Health Agency, every personal care assistant we send to your home is a directly-employed, credentialed professional who consistently demonstrates the friendliness and professionalism that is the hallmark of Progressive services. With personal assistance services from Progressive, you have these assurances:
- Every assistant has completed a structured training program ensuring they are well versed and skilled in assisting retirees including issues such as patient privacy, safe assistance with walking and transfers, therapeutic diets, skin care, and much more.
- Every assistant has passed a thorough background check including reference checks, credentials verification, and criminal background checks.
- Every assistant passes an initial skills evaluation.
- Every assistant passes an annual skills evaluation conducted by a registered nurse.
- Every assistant receives at least 12 hours of continuing education annually.
- A nurse supervisor helps create service plans, oversees services, telephones clients to ensure satisfaction, and visits clients to ensure proper service.
Payment Options & Considerations
When families choose private pay for Personal Assistance Services, they have more freedom in customizing service plans to their needs and preferences. However, Progressive works with many payor sources that help individuals and families take advantage of personal assistance services in metropolitan Houston. These include Medicaid, veteran’s benefits, long-term care insurance, and personal injury settlements.
Texas Medicaid will pay up to 100% for Personal Assistance Services once you are approved.